Please pay attention that any misuse leads to blocking and /or uninstall of your account.
Copyright and restrictions concerning the usage
- The content of the Website, its structure and design are Avivie intellectual property, and are protected worldwide by Copyright Act and its terms. You can get access to any information and graphics of the company for non-commercial use or partnership only. The company allows copying of the content-related materials for the purpose of page caching and fast browsing of Avivie pages. You may not copy, distribute, republish, modify, reproduce, make available to the public, or use our website content in any way without our prior written permission, except for the materials that company’s partners receive. You may not use the program of automatic surf and download, as well as reproduce mass copies or save the content-related materials of the site with the help of any software .
- Nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as granting licensing or copyright to the users or partners of this resource. This site and its content-related materials are the intellectual property of Avivie. All of the trademarks, trade names, service marks, photos, logos and information displayed on the Site are Avivie intellectual property. You must not reproduce, republish in any way and by any means the materials which are Avivie intellectual property, without our prior written permission. We strictly prohibit the usage of any trademarks, trade names, service marks, photos, logos and information displayed on the Site as meta-tags, or otherwise without the prior written permission of trademark owner, trade name owner, service mark, photos, logos and content owner.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms, you may not do any of the following without our prior written permission:
- Copy, reproduce, download, post, display, republish, distribute, or transfer any of the content in any form;
- Reproduce any part of the Site on your website or otherwise, using any device, copy, reproduce any content or aspect of the site, create a mirrored or a duplicated one.
- Change, translate into other languages, in addition to those on the site, or encode into a different computer-based language, or create derivative works from any website content;
- Use access to the site or its functions for any negative influence on the Site performance or its functionality, or other computer systems or networks used by the team or the Site, or violate our copyright or the copyright of our users;
- Sell, make proposals for the sale or transfer of the license of any part of the Site in any form to third parties;
- Use any software robot for automatic surf, uploading of the site or any part of it, monitoring process, copying or saving, copying of the database content, or any part of the Site.
- Avivie may change, suspend or annul any term of use of the site or client service at any time, including graphic or content components of the site databases or the content, which Avivie are eligible for. Avivie may also limit certain features and services or restrict your access to its parts or to all of the Site for similar reasons.
- There may be occasions when the site becomes unavailable due to some technical difficulties or Internet problems. Please note that we cannot guarantee permanent access to the Site or any of its parts.
Rules of general jurisdiction
- You can use the site and its functions only when majority attained in the country you are from, but not until you are 18 years old. Use of the site must not violate the laws of your country of your nationality and residence. Avivie reserves the right to ask for proof of your age. Your account may be blocked until you provide proof of registration with the declared data.
You must understand and accept that Avivie is unable to provide you any legal advice or guarantee compliance with laws of your state. Before you start to use the site and its services, make sure that it does not contradict the laws of your state.
By using this Site, you confirm that the site does not contain information materials and does not provide services that may be offensive, unwanted, unfair, unjust or inappropriate. Otherwise, we recommend you not to use this resource.
- By starting to use this site, you confirm that you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when filling the registration form of your account;
- maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide wrong information or we will have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we can delete or disable your account and refuse you any current and future use of the Site.
Account information and any other information about you is a subject to our confidentiality and privacy policies of our website.
- You will receive a login and a password for your account after the registration. The account name and password (including answers to any security issues) should not be disclosed to third parties. You are responsible for the security of your user name and password (including answers to security issues).
- You agree to keep your user name and account password in secret and confidential, not allowing anyone to use it. Every person who identifies himself by entering a valid username and password will be regarded as a legitimate Avivie account holder. All the transactions where the username and password are entered correctly will be considered valid.
- Avivie does not take responsibility for any loss that you suffer as a result of unauthorized use or misuse of your login and password. Avivie does not require your logins, passwords or other personal information for any technical and counseling support. If you lose your username or password, follow the instructions on the web site for the reset or replacement.
- If you lose or forget your username or password, Avivie does not take responsibility for the consequences of control loss of your account or accounts.
14.Avivie reserves the right to annul and close immediately, without warning, your accounts for any violation of these Rules.
- If there is any dispute concerning the use of the Site or the Service, Avivie reserves the right to disable the user’s account until a resolution of the conflict.
- In addition, Avivie reserves the right to annul and delete your account if such account was inactive for more than 180 days. We may annul or delete your account at our discretion, after sending a warning e-mail alert to the address you provided in your account settings. If you do not respond to the letter within 7 days, your account and any content contained in it may be deleted.
- The e-mail address you provided when registered, will be used only to provide you with information about new updates, promotional materials and other transactions that may be of a value to you.
- We made every effort to describe as accurately as possible the characteristics of our products on the Site. We do not guarantee that all the products contain full descriptions, some minor details or characteristics of different series may differ. If you have any allergies or special requirements for the product, please consult us before you use it. This is especially important for people with allergies to essential oils.
If a product offered on the site is not described adequately, your best alternative is to return it before you opened it, in accordance with the Return and exchange policy.
- Different countries in different ways regulate their goods export and re-export. By interacting with the site, you agree to comply with the laws and rules.
- You are responsible for the payment of all the taxes and charges imposed by your government for the delivery of goods.
- Customer service is of the first priority to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products, if it is justified by the laws of your country of residence, violation of these rules, or the requirements of law enforcement agencies.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities purchased per person. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of it or to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, an unauthorized use of the coupon, lack of products in stock, discrepancies in the information on the website and the actual one, discrepance or errors in price formation.
- We reserve the right to determine the delivery cost of goods according to our expenses on the organization of the delivery of goods. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the proposals or promotion any time without prior notice.
Always check the final price of the order. We will notify you in all cases of the final cost of the products ordered before we offer you to pay.
The contract for the sale of goods between you and Avivie is a public offer and shall take effect from the moment you pay for the goods.
Denial of responsibility
- This web-site and its content are provided «as is». Avivie company gives no guarantees with respect to the content of this website. No part of the content of the site may be used for scientific or statistical studies.
- Any guarantees in connection with the purchase or use of Avivie products, may occur and may be regulated solely on the basis of sale contracts of Avivie products. Neither information nor advice (oral or written), available on this website, can guarantee anything.
- We do not guarantee that this website or its content are fully protected from errors. We also do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted service of the Site. In case of any cuts-off, we guarantee that we will take all reasonable steps to rectify all the problems as soon as possible.
- Computer systems are vulnerable to different extent to computer viruses, bugs, power supply failure, communication lines disruption, accidents with Internet access, failures of Internet content, hackers and other problems. We will use all reasonable steps so as such problems could not impact significantly on our resource, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to avoid such problems totally.
- Avivie, its staff, managers, employees, branches or agents disclaim any responsibility for any harm and do not compensate lost software or data, resulting from the use or inability to use this site and its content.
- Since we sell our products worldwide through various partners, we disclaim any responsibility for any of our products, but for those purchased from the site. Any complaints regarding our products purchased elsewhere, do please send to your local Avivie partner dealer, from whom you purchased the product.